Tuesday, November 23, 2010

W got hit by a car

Before you call us in an absolute panic, know that he didn't get hurt more than a few little bruises and stiff muscles.

What happened was that he was crossing the road in front of our house on his roller blades and the car came (though W thought his light was green)and hit W, but like the time he got hit in UT he had the foresight to push himself up off the car, then he rolled off the side.

He told the driver not to worry about it because he was fine.

Personally I think that he has a lot of guardian angels watching over him! I am so dearly thankful that he was not hurt. I love W very very much!

Don't forget, look both ways before crossing the street.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Wow, way to make my heart race and then calm slowly down. I think that can count as my missed cardio. Glad he is ok!

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

I am glad he is ok!!!!

cherry said...

Whew! i'm glad he is ok!!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Wayne is okay. But the car is probably totaled. :)

Chelise said...

Wayne can beat anything! Nothing can hurt steel, even an oncoming car blundering through a traffic light!