Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Adventures in Scripture Study

Last night as we were reading the Book of Mormon together all the kids were really getting into the epistles (letters) between Moroni and Pahoran.  I mean really.  I was describing it as I read over the big words and their eyes were big.  S even picked up the cover of the book to make sure it was The Book of Mormon.  

After reading Moroni's letter I paused and asked, "What do you think is going to happen?" I asked if they wanted me to keep reading and they all said, "Yes!" in unison.  So we read another chapter. What?!

They though Pahoran would be upset. I loved that they were shocked that Pahoran was nice, even joyful even when Moroni had pretty much threatened him.  Then Pahoran asked for help to retake Zarahemla?!  Whoa! Hold the phone!

Our family scripture study was awesome, last night any way! Yes!

Afterward we read Harry Potter and they ran around the house while I was reading.  Then . .  . this.


No comments: