Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growth Spurts

R seems to have grown an inch over night. Can they do that???! Seriously! He has this pair of pants that were too big a couple of months ago, fit just right for about a month and then Sunday I notice they are about 1-2 inches too short.

S had some shirts that fit for a year and suddenly they are too small. Gratefully, just in time we got some clothes from an amazing family in our Church ward for her (I LOVE hand-me-downs).

T I won't even start with because we notice a difference in him overnight almost every night. His clothing is in a constant state of change. But what fuller cuteness could there be?!

Don't worry, I am not complaining. I am astonished. My little ones are growing up. I feel so blessed that I have them. I am so grateful for their love and sweetness. I am grateful for the happy times we have playing and singing and just about everything. They are wonderful, wonderful children. Truly, I don't think I could be more happy with them (you thought I was going to say blessed, didn't you--I was trying to think of a synonym). Pretty much in my head the words, "Enjoy every moment, enjoy every moment, enjoy every moment" seem to be repeatedly repeated in my head. :)

No comments: