Monday, October 10, 2011

Clearly Happy



I am so grateful for my sweethearts!  S lost her second front tooth last night and for the first time the Tooth Fairy remembered to come at night.

The other day I was lying on our couch for a few minutes when T brought in his pillow and said, "Here Mom, use this. That pillow is too hard."  He got some snuggles for that one!

S came and bargained with me today, "Mom, if I play with T until it gets dark can I have $1?"  Am I a push-over for agreeing to it?  When it comes time for mother nature to pay her monthly visit I start to get headaches and I willingly pay $1 to have my children involved in playful recreational activities--including setting up a bed in the middle of the hallway.

R is always the first one to help out. He listens the first time to my instructions--like to set the table and clear the table and wipe it off.

Also, just for the record, if we are not facebook friends you probably didn't know that I added to the happyextra.blogspot.com blog. check it out. I would love to know what you think!

No comments: