Monday, June 7, 2010

One of the best "I don't want to go to bed" excuses ever


Last night I had R and S in their room getting ready to go to bed. I looked around the house for T and finally found him in the office. He had put on one of my exercise DVDs, pulled out my mat, and was attempting to do the pilates moves.

Nothing like having a good laugh to get the kids to bed-ee-bye.

Now he is asleep under a blanket that is trailing out of his room. I love that dear boy!

Also, please excuse the diaper only photo. It has been really hot here--this is his favorite outfit at present. It looks like he's getting ready to go into downward dog. ;)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

haha! I think he's ready to join you at the gym. I bet those ladies would love that :). I heard your primary pres! Exciting!