Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dear S

Dear S:

Happy Birthday!!!

Do you know how much I love you?!  You have grown so much this year. All the phrases that you used when you were growing are mostly gone "I can't like that" and the like.  You love to talk.  I think if you could do it all day every day, you would.

You learn very quickly and you delight in teaching Tommy everything you learn.You love to quiz Tommy on his addition and some times tables.  You are learning to read and can read very well, but I don't think you realize it yet, but I do.

You can do your homework on your own.  You love Polly Pocket and computer games. You love playing Bay Blades with R and T and watching Phineas and Ferb.  You love family movie night and are the first one to remind us of Family Home Evening.

Your laugh makes me happy.  You mirror my moods perfectly--especially when you feel grouchy. :)  You are the first one to tell people they look nice. You make friends easily. You make people happy with your kind words.

You love to go places (any. place.).  You make plans like crazy. You love money. You save a lot of your money and if you want to spend money you try to earn a lot and then spend what you just earned with glee.  The money you are the most proud of earning is all the dollars you get from the tooth fairy (a lot).

You love Jesus Christ.  You love to learn about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and everything about it---temples, forever families, scripture stories, etc.

I love you more than air! You're great!

Love,


Mom

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe S is so big! I think she was a brand new baby when I first met you. Crazy!

vdg family said...

I feel the same. Thanks Heather!