Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pajama Day


Friday they let the parents come in to read to the children. 
There was ice cream for sale.
There was a movie available for children to watch for movie night a few hours after school.


And it was Pajama Day! 


I wish there was a way to describe how my children felt. 
Let's just say they were super duper, exceedingly, looking-forward-to-it-the-entire-school-year, talk to their mother about it all summer, fall, winter long, ecstatic about wearing their pajamas to school.  

They decided it would probably be the best thing on earth if it were pajama day every day.


But, it's not going to happen that way.  We got several funny looks as we walked to the playgroup.  Enough to convince me regular clothes are the way to go. Except on pajama day. That day is special.


1 comment:

Mary C. said...

I think the world should wise-up. Pajamas are so much more comfortable. Yeah for pajama day! I LOVE that old fashioned doorknob btw.