Friday, March 16, 2012

Winston Churchill said.

Success is not final,
Failure is not fatal:
It is the courage to continue that counts.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.

Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old.

Kites rise highest against the wind--not with it.

Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

The first quality that is needed is audacity.

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.

We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm.


Quotes are from BrainyQuote.com

No comments: