Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday R!

This was R's birthday party. We went to Chuck E Cheese and played and played. These are our friends Stacey and Samuel. Jason and Apollo. Stacey and Jason are married and Appollo and Samuel are their kids.

My cell phone camera doesn't work very well but here are the kids. I love T's expression.


R stopped for 20 seconds so I could get a decent (somewhat) picture. Thanks R. Happy Birthday!


W got really into it for the kids. :) What a great father! I love you W!






4 comments:

cherry said...

Happy Birthday R! We also love Chuck E Cheese when the girls were younger...I missed you last sunday, i told S to give you a big hug for me!!

I love all the endearments...it always makes me laugh/smile/amazed!!

Joe and Kristin Family said...

Happy Birthday to Roscoe! We're glad you had such a fun time together. We should take all the kids when you come out next.

M said...

Happy birthday, R! T misses you and wishes we could see you more often!

Chelise said...

Happiest to Roscoe! I wish I were 4 again so I could play on the merry-go-round. Way to go Mel!