Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions Revisited

My friend posted about her 2011 New Year resolutions.  I wrote a post about it, and then promptly forgot.  Oddly enough, however, I feel I grew a lot. I did not get better at clipping coupons, but I learned about Aldi and have been saving some money, although I am also trying to make an effort to begin organic eating. Note the word begin. . . we'll see how it goes.  I want to see if it makes a noticeable difference in how I feel.


 I found another flower that blooms in the dead of winter.  This one above. The plant had no leaves and looked from afar like any other winter-resting plant, but come to find out it had these gorgeous little flowers.  What a sweet surprise.  This was before I could stop S from picking one.  But there were others.

This photo just made me happy.  I love how the only thing really in focus is the flower.  So this year I want to focus.  That's my goal. . . I want to focus on loving my family and taking things one day at a time.  

What are your resolutions? 

No comments: