Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bay Ridge 5th Ave. Festival


Since it was Sunday and we don't shop or buy thing on Sunday, unless it is an emergency we did not purchase anything in the festival. By the end, the kids really wanted to get something and we went home.

The festival was so fun and the kids want to send Senator Golden a letter requesting the festival take place on Saturday so they can purchase things next time. :)

S and R are reading a poster-ish thing I had made.  What is your opinion?

I think for future things I'll have them answer questions and tell me what they think should be brought the place they are going.  My goal is to make a lot of little movies this summer. :)  We'll see how it goes. I also may have them do a voice over recording of what they think--I'm going to look at other video bloggers with kids and see what they do!

Thanks!

M

P.S. If you can't see it go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWuhNlum4G0&feature=youtu.be

No comments: