Friday, August 24, 2012

My Parents 40th Wedding Anniversary


Forty years ago my parents were married.  I am so thankful for that day!  


 My parents are some of the kindest, most loving people I know. They've had 21 grandchildren (one passed). When I look at them, I feel so grateful and a happy desire to be like them some day.  They have been the greatest and most supportive parents a person could have.  They have gone through the teenage years of six children (which seems very amazing to me and I have no teenagers yet).  They have gone through some tough times including having a child get seriously injured and miraculously survive, having one or more of their parents pass away, career changes, etc.  They have shoulders to cry on and  have sensitive, listening ears that strengthen and provides understanding and hope for their children.  

I am so grateful for my amazing parents. I love them more than air.

Thank you soooo much, Mom and Dad! 




No comments: