Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Announcing . . . . . [drumroll please]. . . .

Tiffany and Mike are ENGAGED!!!


Real men are glad to help, whenever and however they can. (Thanks!)

Pictures from the July Utah/Idaho Trip

For those of you not familiar with my dear sister-in-law and her soon-to-be-hubbie they are a couple of the nicest and in my personal opinion best people on the planet (of course, I'm not biased [wink, wink]).
We (myself and my family) are so thankful for them!


P.S. I would also like to note that my bro-in-law Ben also in the picture, is also a real man. He was so helpful when we were in Utah. Thanks Ben! And you should have seen Grandpa VDG loading my kidlets on his shoulders as if they were as light as a feather. Did I mention that we were blessed? That was an understatement, but I couldn't think of a better way to put it.

2 comments:

Chelise said...

YES YES YES!

Michael and Tiffany Egbert said...

Ha!!! i love looking back at this post!!!!