Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Details

Christmas started last night at 11:30 when S woke-up excited as could be. Santa was getting prepared and she woke up T and said, "T, Santa has come!"



It went something like that at 1, 3, 5 and finally at 6:30 a.m, when R woke everyone up. W and I gave up and gave in.


The VDG tradition has all the family members stand behind a curtain.  Then once the curtain is opened all can come out and see what Santa left.


R got a lot of legos, which he put together all day.  He also got a spy kit and walkie talkies so they played a lot of spy too!



I relaxed and it was so nice!  W did too!  Just what we needed.


This was W and T's gift from Santa--a  piano with light-up keys.  

After I originally posted the first time, I found this exceedingly handsome photo of my sweet husband. I love you W! :D


1 comment:

vdg family said...

I wrote this on Christmas by the way! :)