Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just What I Needed

Yesterday was atrocious. One of those days where inept does not begin to describe how I felt.

I wrote a rant post, but I'm attempting to be upbeat on this blog so it's not here.

But, about four we got into our van and drove to pick W up from work.  I am so grateful for W.  I had previously called and wept over the phone to him because of everything.  He calmed as well as he could.  Then when I picked him up I told him I was really in the mood for Olive Garden.  So I drove us there (quite a jaunt) and we had the yummy salad, bread sticks, and fettuccine alfredo. Then S and I went to Old Navy and found a five foot area of maternity clothes and found a pair of pants that I think will look great on me.

Just. What. I. Needed.

When we got home W put the kids to bed and then we watched a funny sitcom (so glad we have those).


I am sooooo glad I married W!!!  The Lord must have known that I needed him!

No comments: